The next generation of rekordbox is here
WE’RE RELEASING A NEW VERSION OF REKORDBOX AND MARKING THE BEGINNING OF A NEW ERA FOR USERS OF THE MUSIC MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE WITH THE INTRODUCTION OF OUR NEXT-GENERATION KORETECH ENGINE. WITH A RE-EXAMINED AUDIO, GRAPHIC AND VIDEO SIGNAL PROCESSING PROGRAM, KORETECH MAKES REKORDBOX HIGHLY STABLE AND RESPONSIVE, AND ENABLES YOU TO PERFORM INTUITIVELY
When developing rekordbox ver 5.0, we re-examined the audio, graphic and video signal processing program to create the next-generation engine KORETECH, which makes rekordbox a more lightweight and stable application offering powerful features and performance. Plus, the evolved USB/SD export function makes music library management even more convenient than before. rekordbox ver 5.0 also features a fresh GUI with logical layout that allows you to easily manage your music collection and perform instinctively via the rekordbox dj, dvs and video Plus Packs.
· Compatible devices added: DDJ-XP1, DJM-S9 (DJM-S9: Please update the firmware to the latest version).
· Ability to import a playlist (including music files) from a USB/SD device.
· Ability to play tracks from an exported USB/SD device in Performance mode.
· Added KEY SHIFT/KEY SYNC feature.
· Added 16 HOT CUE/PAD FX support.
· Added KEYBOARD Mode (Key-Shifted HOT CUE play).
· Added BEAT LOOP mode.
· Added the option to play a HOT CUE before reaching the next beat.
· Added options to select the QUANTIZE beat length for different Performance features.
· Added the option to SYNC tracks with BPM that is double or half the master deck BPM.
· PAD EDITOR: Customize pad modes and functions assigned to the performance pads (compatible unit: DDJ-XP1).
· Renewed GUI.
· Improved accuracy of beat grid analysis.
· Added Preferences to select either 16 or 8 slot SAMPLER.
· Ability to set beat grids from tracks with no tempo transients.
· Ability to display remaining and elapsed time together.
· Ability to display original BPM on decks.
· Ability to select beat length or parameter (%/Time) for each FX in BEAT FX multi-mode.
· Track search buttons search tracks based on a previously loaded track.
· Placed AUTO GAIN pots on the deck panels.
· 1.1 bar can be placed at any position of a track.
· Shorter track loading time when a track was loaded using a controller.
· Hi-speed switching between browser panels using the space bar.
· More options for BROWSE font size and line space.
· FX panel remained visible when BROWSE mode was selected if DVS was turned ON/OFF in the Preferences while the FX panel was open.
· Unnecessary green strip appeared on the bottom of certain videos.
· HOT LOOP was called when clicking a HOT CUE during a HOT LOOP in DVS RELATIVE mode.
· Artwork was not displayed in the Info screen and in the video tree track lists when video files were imported to computers with certain graphics cards.
· CFX USER mode settings were not saved.
· BEAT JUMP length was not saved in EXPORT mode.
· DDJ-RZ: The jog wheel spun rapidly and stopped after a short time when you touched the jog wheel after using the DDJ-RZ for a few hours.
· Improved stability and fixed other minor issues