Voice Switching tailors tonal response to your application
The Aston Microphones Starlight offers three modes of operation. Vintage, Modern, and Hybrid settings on the mic barrel let you tailor the mic's tonal response to the application, be it drums, acoustic guitar, guitar cabs, strings, vocals — you name it. Small-diaphragm condenser mics are incredibly useful both in the studio and onstage — and doubly so if you own a pair of them, in which case a whole world of stereo miking techniques opens up to you. However you use it, Aston Microphones' Starlight will serve you well.
This English company is making waves with their UK-made mics that feature innovative designs, distinctive visuals, and very impressive sonics — particularly considering their modest price points. Aston products (which include condenser mics, shockmounts, and a unique reflection filter) are developed by preeminent technical engineers and are vetted by top producers, engineers, and artists.
Aston Microphones Starlight (Stereo Pair) Features:
- Groundbreaking laser-targeting pencil mic
- Class 2 laser with on/off switch, for precise mic-positioning recall
- Discrete amp circuit with high-spec componentry
- 20mm capsule, cardioid polar pattern
- Sound-contouring variable-voice switching that makes setup a breeze
- Outstanding build quality
- 100% stainless tumbled-steel chassis
- Aston's signature sintered head