MAXIMUM VERSATILITY FOR DJS ON THE ROAD
The DJE-2000 in-ear headphones give you a professional option for monitoring and preparing sets on your smartphone or tablet. The headphones boast a powerful sound across the frequencies, superior noise dampening, and secure over-ear position for maximum comfort – so you can audition tracks on the move and hear every detail.
- The DJE-2000s are equipped with a hybrid 2-way driver system, which comprises a dynamic driver with a large 9.4 mm aperture and rare earth magnets for deep, rich bass notes, and an armature driver for clear balanced sound across all frequencies.
- The over-ear structure is crafted from shape-memory resin to give you a comfortable fit even over long periods.
- Polyurethane earbud tips come in 3 sizes to you can achieve a snug fit and superb noise cancellation in any environment. Silicone earbud tips and triple flange earbud tips are also provided.
- The robust, thick cables are clad in a braided textile material to prevent tangling, and can be detached and replaced if necessary. Plus a durable carry case helps prolong their life.
- Type: Closed, hybrid in-ear headphones
- Driver Units: 9.4 mm dome type
- Plug: 3.5 mm stereo mini-jack (gold-plated, 2-way, screw-type)
- Cable: 1.6 m OFC litz wire (removable type)
- 6.3 mm standard stereo adapter (gold-plated, screw type)
- Carrying pouch
- Cleaning brush
- Silicone (XS/S/M/L)
- Comply™ Tx-500 foam (S/M/L)
- Triple flange (one size)
Weight (without cord): 6.1 g
Maximum Input Power: 500 mW
Output Sound Level: 103 dB
Frequency Range: 6 - 22000 Hz
Impedance: 30 Ω