Bitwig Studio is the next generation music creation, recording, and performance software with a focus on flexible editing and super-fast workflow.
Combining traditional arrangement sequencing with modern performance-oriented clip launching workflows, Bitwig Studio is the ultimate solution for realizing all your musical ideas across every stage of production.
Capture your ideas in clips and quickly create complete arrangements, combining clip and scene launching. Or just record your ideas in a traditional multi-track environment. You can always turn your audio or MIDI recordings in to clips subsequently.
However you prefer to record, create or perform, Bitwig Studio will get the best out of you and your music.
Bitwig Studio also comes with a complete compliment of editing tools for both audio and MIDI. And it's fast to use with advanced layered editing, multiple audio events per clip plus much more. The foundation is a state-of-the-art audio engine under the hood, with full multi-processing support, a unified modulation system, 32/64-bit VST plug-in bridging, and VST plug-in crash protection.
- Intuitive non-linear sequencing for the studio and performance
- Tabbed document interface for multiple projects open at once with drag-and-drop between them
- Dedicated Device Panel Mappings with color-coded knobs and buttons for an overview at a glance
- Great sounding proprietary time-stretching technology
- Multiple audio events per clip: Automatically cut up samples and rearrange them on the fly in the Detail Editor
- Automatic audio slicing to both Sampler or Drum Machine
- Advanced layered editing
- Note and Audio expressions, including per-note Micro-Pitch Control
- Dynamic Object Inspector: Select multiple notes or events and edit them together with the interactive parameter histogram, easily adding variations as you go
- Over 50 included devices, including instruments, samplers, drum machine, effects, containers and more
- Unified Modulation System to modulate any device parameter including effects and VST plug-ins
- VST 2.4 support with built-in 32/64-bit bridging and plug-in crash protection
- 3 GB of sound content including presets, samples, loops and instruments
- Support for many MIDI controllers out of the box including Nektar Panorama and Impact LX, Novation and Livid
- Multi-display support for up to 3 displays
- Full multi-core and multi-processor support
- Cross-platform DAW (Windows, Mac OS X, Linux)
- Bitwig Studio comes with over 50 included devices including:
- Instruments: Polysynth, FM-4, Organ, Sampler and analog-style Drum Modules
- FXs: Delays, Equalizers, Compressors, Modulation effects, Distortion Filters and more
- Container devices (to build parallel instrument or effect chains)
- Note FX, and Modulator devices: Additional controllers like LFOs, envelope followers and step sequencers for modulating any other device
- Extend this collection with your favorite VST effects and instruments, and use them side by side with Bitwig Studio internal devices.
- Windows 7 32- or 64-bit, Windows 8 32- or 64-bit